Become a Member
As a member of NAMI Lowcountry, you will receive:
Through education we help families, people with mental illness and the community, as well as breaking barriers and fighting the stigma around mental illness.
SUPPORT & RECOVERY
NAMI’s major focus is helping the mentally ill and their families through the stabilization journey on their road to recovery. We believe recovery is not just a dream, but an achievable goal.
Locally and nationally, NAMI advocates for the rights of people with mental illness. By joining NAMI, you will be joining an amazing group of people who are breaking the cycle of misconception and misinformation often associated with mental illness.
By joining NAMI Lowcountry you will also receive:
- Membership in NAMI National and NAMI South Carolina
- NAMI Lowcountry Newsletters
- The Advocate, a news magazine from NAMI featuring articles about research, treatments, and services for mental illnesses; the status of policy and legislation at federal, state, and local levels; and provocative editorials and columns.
- The opportunity to vote in all NAMI Lowcountry elections.
- Discounts on brochures, videos, promotional items and registration at NAMI’s annual convention and many state and local conferences.
- Assurance that your membership is important, appreciated, and tax deductible.