Brittani Anderson has selected NAMI Lowcountry as her charity. The winner of this year’s Bachelorette of the Year contest will receive $2,500 for the charity of her choice. In addition, CH2 will feature the chosen charity in an article to further draw attention to the cause.
When asked “Why does this charity mean so much to you?”, Brittani said:
“Mental Illness is an issue that no one wants to talk about but needs to be brought into light. Chances are Read More
- SC Department of Mental Health partners with Beaufort County’s Sheriff’s Office in the Community Crisis Response & Intervention Program
- NAMI Crisis Intervention Team Training Recognized by Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office – View the Video!
- Ending the Silence Takes Off!
- NAMI Lowcountry Works to Prevent School Shootings
- NAMI Lowcountry Board President Recognized as Zonta “Outstanding Woman of the Year”