It’s easy to judge something or someone from the outside and make certain assumptions. But just because someone is smiling doesn’t mean she’s happy, and just because someone isn’t bedridden doesn’t mean he isn’t sick. Click to read Laura’s article in the Bluffton Sun.Read More
- NAMI Lowcountry Featured in Local Life Magazine
- NAMI Releases Public Policy Platform
- SC Department of Mental Health partners with Beaufort County’s Sheriff’s Office in the Community Crisis Response & Intervention Program
- NAMI Crisis Intervention Team Training Recognized by Beaufort County Sheriff’s Office – View the Video!
- Ending the Silence Takes Off!