Take advantage of this Wonderful Savings Opportunity which NAMI SC has advocated for since December 2014!
After nearly three years, the Able Act becomes law on November 16, 2017. This law gives a savings opportunity for disabled persons to put up to $14,000 per year in an Able Savings Account without losing their benefits! And they are able to use the money without penalty. Currently, the amount they can have on hand is $2,000. The money can go into the account Read More
- NAMI South Carolina Leader Speaks out on Mental Health
- NAMI Lowcountry Members Recognized by NAMI South Carolina
- New South Carolina Law Requires Officers to Undergo Mental Health Training
- South Carolina mental health advocate concerned over repeal of Affordable Care Act
- NAMI Lowcountry Achieves Affiliate Status